.NET Software Engineer
We are looking for open-minded full-stack or back-end developers, who would like to join our team.
Technologies to be used in the project
- Back-end platform: .net, microservices, service fabric (stateful, stateless, actors);
- Strategic and tactical design: DDD;
- Storage: MongoDB;
- Server Infrastructure: AWS EC2, coming soon Azure
- Service Fabric from Azure Cloud.
- 1.5+ years practical experience with ASP.NET, Web API and Entity Framework;
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core would be a plus;
- Knowledge of relational DB concepts, MSSQL Server, Mysql, MongoDB;
- Understanding OOP/OOD, SOLID and DDD principles;
- Understanding of Agile approach (Scrum methodology);
- Experience with Git flow;
- At least an intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Linux;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Write a quality code following best practices;
- Support for existing software;
- Development of new functionality;
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers.
- Competitive salary according to your qualification and skills
- Flexible working hours aligned with your schedule
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- English courses
- Sports training compensations
About the project
A social gaming tool - analogue of the Fifa Manager, implemented for cricket.
Cricket is the second largest sport in the world, after football, with over 2.5 billion fans globally.
With this game, users can create and control their own Club. Develop talents, train team players, and scout for new signings. They can also build their arena and facilities to improve over time in a 3D environment; make players ready to face other Cricket Clubs worldwide in the daily ranked league games and T20 tournaments.
The application is built with the .Net Core framework on the backend side and Unity for the frontend side.
The backend part is responsible for handling all the information and processes related to Clubs & players management, emulating & processing matches, user management, etc.