We are looking for a Middle BA with 2+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst to join our cool & progressive team.
We are on the hunt for a specialist passionate about acquiring new skills and profound knowledge in the field of business process automation. A proactive and inquiring mind is highly welcome.
This is a great proposal for you if you would like to work with a dynamic, cross-functional team of self-motivated specialists. You will participate in all stages of the implementation process, starting from the very beginning of the requirements identification and finishing with the ensuring of their implementation.
You will be able to propose your own vision of the BA process on the projects.
We work on a web platform for the entertainment business (for musicians, producers, record labels, promoters) that is empowered with business-tools for drafting, negotiations, and administration of contracts.
The platform allows users to work with a lot of contract types and supplies the whole cycle of contracting, including the negotiation phase and signing contracts through the platform.
The project also includes educational materials in order to provide creators with guidance and support in legal matters.
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst in an IT/software development company;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience working in JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in creating BA documents (Feature List, FRS/FSD, SRS/SRD, Business Requirements);
- Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies;
- Wireframing experience (Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, UXPin, etc.);
- Experience using different BA techniques (prototyping, SWOT & MOST analysis, UML, BPM, use case modeling);
- Ability to elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, and workflow analysis, etc.;
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding;
- Good written and spoken English level (Upper-intermediate and higher).
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of client-server architecture, network protocols, API, mobile platforms;
- Experience working in Figma, Moqups, etc;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Rational thinking, system thinking;
- Being capable of accepting challenges, and resolving different tasks with high accuracy and quality;
- Being a good team player and a friendly person;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Being ambitious and value self-development;
Your main responsibilities are
- Gather and transform customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition;
- Work directly with development teams as part of the agile development process;
- Elicit and evaluate business requirements for delivering new or enhanced software systems, appropriately document the system requirements;
- Create comprehensive flowcharts, mockups, system models, specifications, and diagrams to provide direction to system programmers (BPMN, UML, etc);
- Prepare requirements specifications using Plain Text, Use Case Scenarios, and User Stories in Fixed Scope or Agile projects;
- Participate as a business analyst in an agile environment including user story estimation, sprint planning, demo, retrospective;
- Improving product quality and development processes by tracking and fixing product deficiencies in the production environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary according to your qualification and skills;
- Flexible working hours aligned with your schedule;
- Monthly bonuses;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- English courses;
- Sports training compensations.
Why choose us
- You will be working peacefully with a group of kind and professional people, no office drama, zero tolerance for bureaucracy;
- We maintain a balance between responsible work and a kind atmosphere in the office;
- Our company will make a lot of effort to support your professional growth.